The 2019 update to the monograph NAFTA, NAALC, and Labor Provisions in North American Free Trade Agreements, part of Kluwer's International Encyclopaedia of Laws, is now available online.
This comprehensive and up-to-date 270-page resource contains essential
Highlights from the last 5 years in the new edition include:
- New labor petitions filed under NAALC, Canadian and US FTAs with Colombia, and the US-Peru FTA;
- The latest developments in pending cases filed under CAFTA-DR and the US-Peru FTA;
- Addition of the 2006 labor petition filed under the US-Jordan FTA;
- New sections comparing labor provisions in multi-lateral FTAs such as TPP, CPTPP, CETA, and the proposed TTIP; and
- A new chapter comparing the NAALC to labor provisions in the signed, but not-yet-ratified USMCA.
This monograph will be published as a book by Kluwer in late 2019.